Basal ganglia abnormality
Abnormality of the basal ganglia.
... More on Basal ganglia abnormality »
Causes of Basal ganglia abnormality
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Abnormality Of The Basal Ganglia:
- 3-Methylglutaconic Aciduria Type 1
- Combined Oxidative Phosphorylation Deficiency 6
- Mitochondrial DNA Depletion Syndrome 2 (Myopathic Type)
- Mitochondrial DNA Depletion Syndrome 5 (Encephalomyopathic With Orwithout Methylmalonic Aciduria)
- Pettigrew Syndrome
- Ravine Syndrome
- Speech-Language Disorder 1 ...
Causes List for Basal ganglia abnormality
Possible causes of Basal ganglia abnormality (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Basal ganglia disease, biotin-responsive (Abnormality of the basal ganglia)
- Biotin-thiamine-responsive basal ganglia disease (Abnormality of the basal ganglia)
- Combined oxidative phosphorylation deficiency type 6 (Abnormality of the basal ganglia, Basal ganglia abnormality)
- Dandy-Walker malformation with intellectual disability, basal ganglia disease and seizures ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN001934/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.