Specific Causes of Bald patches
Lichen planus: See a GP if you have:
- bald patches appearing on your scalp
Causes List for Bald patches
Possible causes of Bald patches (or similar symptoms) may include:2
- Ankyloblepharon-ectodermal defects-cleft lip/palate syndrome (Hypotrichosis)
- Atrichia with papular lesions (Hypotrichosis)
- Autosomal dominant hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia (Hypotrichosis)
- Autosomal recessive congenital ichthyosis type 1 (Hypotrichosis)
- Autosomal recessive hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia syndrome (Hypotrichosis)
- Bazex Syndrome (Hypotrichosis)
- Bazex-Dupre-Christol syndrome ...
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.