There are many reasons why you might have bad breath. You can get it if you don't brush and floss regularly. Bacteria that build up in your mouth and between your teeth produce the bad odor. Other problems in your mouth, such as gum disease, dry mouth or cavities, may
... More on Bad breath »
Causes List for Bad breath
Possible causes of Bad breath (or similar symptoms) may include:2
- Acidosis (Breath Odor, acetone breath, fruity breath odor)
- Acute Appendicitis (breath odor)
- Acute lymphocytic leukemia (Breath Odor)
- Alcoholism (Breath Odor)
- Anorexia Nervosa (Breath Odor, Fruity breath odor)
- Black hairy tongue (bad breath)
- Bowel Obstruction (Breath Odor)
- Bronchiectasis (Breath Odor)
- Bulimia ...
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.