Attacks is a general term that may refer to a number of medical symptoms. Some attack symptoms may include heart attack, asthma attack, panic attacks, anxiety attacks, hypoglycemic attack, and so on. There are various other disorders that have episodic attacks or recurrences of various different symptoms.
Obviously, the word
... More on Attacks »
Causes List for Attacks
Possible causes of Attacks (or similar symptoms) may include:1
- AIDS-related Lymphoma (attacks)
- Acquired angioedema (attacks)
- Acute Closed-Angle Glaucoma (attacks, severe attacks)
- Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis (attack)
- Acute Porphyrias (acute attack, sudden attacks)
- Acute gout (Attacks)
- Acute hepatic porphyria (attacks)
- Acute intermittent porphyria (acute attacks, attack, attacks)
- Allergic asthma ...
Types of mental attack symptoms include:
Types of physical attack symptoms (episodes; events; flares, etc.) include:
- Asthma attack
- Heart attack
- Arthritis attack
- Sleep attack (e.g. narcolepsy)
- Fainting episode
- Bilious ...
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.