Attached earlobe: Attachment of the lobe to the side of the face at the lowest point of the lobe without curving upward.
The earlobe does not have a dependent portion.
... More on Attached earlobe »
Causes of Attached earlobe
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Attached Earlobe:
- Branchioskeletogenital Syndrome
- Camptodactyly Syndrome, Guadalajara Type 1
- Microtriplication 11q24.1
Causes List for Attached earlobe
Possible causes of Attached earlobe (or similar symptoms) may include:3
- Auriculoosteodysplasia (Attached earlobe)
- Branchioskeletogenital syndrome (Attached earlobe)
- Camptodactyly syndrome Guadalajara type 1 (Attached earlobe)
- Camptodactyly (Attached earlobe)
- Microtriplication 11q24.1 (Attached earlobe)
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.