Atresia: A congenital anatomic defect characterised by the absence of a normally present opening in an organ or tissue.
... More on Atresia »
Causes List for Atresia
Possible causes of Atresia (or similar symptoms) may include:2
- ADULT syndrome (atresia)
- Aarskog syndrome, autosomal dominant (Anal atresia)
- Abruzzo-Erickson syndrome (choanal atresia)
- Absent breasts and nipples (Choanal atresia)
- Acrocallosal syndrome, Schinzel type (Anal atresia)
- Acrocallosal syndrome (Anal atresia)
- Acrocardiofacial syndrome (Anal atresia)
- Acrocephalosyndactyly type I (Choanal atresia)
- Acrocraniofacial Dysostosis ...
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.