Asthma-like symptoms refers to the classic symptoms of asthma, such as wheezing or other noisy breathing (stridor), breathing difficulty, breathlessness, and similar breathing symptoms.
There are many possible causes of which asthma is only one possible cause. Various other respiratory infections and respiratory disorders may cause breathing difficulty or
... More on Asthma-like symptoms »
Differential Diagnosis of Asthma-like symptoms
Causes List for Asthma-like symptoms
Possible causes of Asthma-like symptoms (or similar symptoms) may include:2
- AAT deficiency (Shortness of breath, wheezing)
- AI/ACD (shortness of breath)
- AL amyloidosis (shortness of breath)
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (shortness of breath)
- Abnormal Heart Murmurs (Shortness of breath)
- Abscess (shortness of breath)
- Acidosis (Shortness of Breath)
- Acute Bronchitis (cause shortness ...
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.