Specific Causes of Arm numbness
Multiple sclerosis: Abnormal sensations can be a common initial symptom of MS.
This often takes the form of numbness or tingling in different parts of your body, such as the arms, legs or trunk, which typically spreads out over a
... Causes of Arm numbness »
Causes List for Arm numbness
Possible causes of Arm numbness (or similar symptoms) may include:2
- Aortic arch syndrome (arm numbness)
- Brain Injury (numbness in the arms)
- CNS Tumors (numbness in the arms)
- Cervical rib (numbness in the arm)
- Concussion (numbness in the arms)
- Demyelination Disorders (numbness in the arms)
- Head injury (numbness in the arms) ...
• • •
- Source: NHS Choices UK: nhs.uk/ conditions/ multiple-sclerosis/ symptoms/
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.