Absence of neurologic reflexes such as the knee-jerk reaction.
... More on Areflexia »
Causes of Areflexia
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Areflexia:
- 3- Methylglutaconic Aciduria, Type IV
- Agenesis Of The Corpus Callosum With Peripheral Neuropathy
- Alagille Syndrome 1
- Alpers-Huttenlocher Syndrome
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis 17
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis 8
- Arts Syndrome
- Ataxia, Early-Onset, With Oculomotor Apraxia And Hypoalbuminemia ...
Causes List for Areflexia
Possible causes of Areflexia (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- ALG1-CDG syndrome (Areflexia)
- ALG6-CDG syndrome (Areflexia)
- Agenesis Of The Corpus Callosum With Peripheral Neuropathy (Areflexia)
- Alagille syndrome type 1 (Areflexia)
- Alagille syndrome (Areflexia)
- Alpers-Huttenlocher syndrome (areflexia)
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis type 17 (Areflexia)
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis type 2 ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ C0234146/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.