Absence or underdevelopment of the toenail.
... More on Aplastic/hypoplastic toenail »
Causes of Aplastic/hypoplastic toenail
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Aplastic/Hypoplastic Toenail:
- Adams-Oliver Syndrome
- Anonychia-Microcephaly Syndrome
- Brachytelephalangy-Dysmorphism-Kallmann Syndrome
- Cooks Syndrome
- Dyskeratosis Congenita
- Ectodermal Dysplasia-Intellectual Disability-Central Nervous System Malformation Syndrome
- Fibular Hypoplasia And Complex Brachydactyly
- Keipert Syndrome
- Leri-Weill Dyschondrosteosis
- Microcephaly-Intellectual Disability-Phalangeal And Neurological Anomalies Syndrome ...
Causes List for Aplastic/hypoplastic toenail
Possible causes of Aplastic/hypoplastic toenail (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Adams-Oliver syndrome (Aplastic/hypoplastic toenail)
- Dyskeratosis congenita (Aplastic/hypoplastic toenail)
- Ectodermal dysplasia-intellectual disability-central nervous system malformation syndrome (Aplastic/hypoplastic toenail)
- Fibular hypoplasia and complex brachydactyly (Aplastic/hypoplastic toenail)
- Leri Weill dyschondrosteosis (Aplastic/hypoplastic toenail)
- Microcephaly-intellectual disability-phalangeal and neurological anomalies syndrome ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN009450/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.