Aortic valve abnormality
Any abnormality of the aortic valve.
... More on Aortic valve abnormality »
Causes List for Aortic valve abnormality
Possible causes of Aortic valve abnormality (or similar symptoms) may include:3
- Acroosteolysis dominant type (Abnormality of the aortic valve)
- Acroosteolysis (Abnormality of the aortic valve)
- Alkaptonuria (Abnormality of the aortic valve)
- Alveolar capillary dysplasia with misalignment of pulmonary veins (Abnormality of the aortic valve)
- Alveolar capillary dysplasia (Abnormality of the aortic ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN001499/
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.