An abnormality of the aorta.
... More on Aorta abnormality »
Causes List for Aorta abnormality
Possible causes of Aorta abnormality (or similar symptoms) may include:3
- Alveolar capillary dysplasia with misalignment of pulmonary veins (Abnormality of the aorta)
- Alveolar capillary dysplasia (Abnormality of the aorta)
- Anemia (Abnormality of the aorta)
- Aorta disorders (abnormality of the aorta)
- Asymmetric crying face association (Abnormality of the aorta)
- Autosomal recessive Robinow syndrome ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN001528/
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.