An abnormality of the antihelix.
... More on Antihelix abnormality »
Causes of Antihelix abnormality
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Abnormality Of The Antihelix:
- 14q12 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 8q22.1 Microdeletion Syndrome
- Acrofacial Dysostosis, Weyers Type
- Alopecia-Contractures-Dwarfism-Intellectual Disability Syndrome
- Cataract-Intellectual Disability-Hypogonadism Syndrome
- Craniosynostosis, Herrmann-Opitz Type
- Distal 22q11.2 Microduplication Syndrome
- Distal Monosomy 9p ...
Causes List for Antihelix abnormality
Possible causes of Antihelix abnormality (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Acrofacial dysostosis (Antihelix abnormality)
- Alopecia-contractures-dwarfism-intellectual disability syndrome (Abnormality of the antihelix, Antihelix abnormality)
- Blepharophimosis intellectual disability syndromes (Abnormality of the antihelix)
- CHARGE syndrome (Abnormality of the antihelix)
- Cataract-intellectual disability-hypogonadism syndrome (Abnormality of the antihelix, Antihelix ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN008598/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.