Your ankle bone and the ends of your two lower leg bones make up the ankle joint. Your ligaments, which connect bones to one another, stabilize and support it. Your muscles and tendons move it.
The most common ankle problems are sprains and fractures. A sprain is an injury to
... More on Ankle Symptoms »
Causes of Ankle Symptoms
Causes List for Ankle Symptoms
Possible causes of Ankle Symptoms (or similar symptoms) may include:3
- Achilles tendon contracture (Ankle Pain)
- Acromesomelic dysplasia Hunter Thompson type (Abnormality of the ankles)
- Acromesomelic dysplasia (Ankle Symptoms)
- Alcohol-related liver disease (swelling in the ankles)
- Ankle Disorders (Ankle Symptoms, ankle problems)
- Ankle fracture (Ankle Pain)
- Ankle injury (ankle problems) ...
Ankle Symptoms: Some of the common ankle symptoms include:
Appearance changes: The ankle may look different:
- Ankle bruise
- Ankle redness
- Ankle paleness
- Ankle color changes
- Ankle skin symptoms ...
• • •
- Source: MedLinePlus (NIH): medlineplus.gov/ ankleinjuriesanddisorders.html
- Source: MedLinePlus Magazine (NIH): medlineplus.gov/ magazine/ issues/ spring09/ articles/ spring09pg10-11.html
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.