Ankle Injury: Various injuries to the ankle and its surrounding tissues can cause ankle pain, such as:
Joint Disorders: Various disorders of the ankle joint can cause ankle pain:
- Arthritis ...
Causes List for Ankle Pain
Possible causes of Ankle Pain (or similar symptoms) may include:1
- Achilles tendon contracture (Ankle Pain)
- Ankle fracture (Ankle Pain)
- Ankle strain (Ankle Pain)
- Arthritis (Ankle Pain)
- Injuries (Ankle Pain)
- Joint Disorders (Ankle Pain)
- Muscle injury (Ankle Pain)
- Osteoarthritis (Ankle Pain)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (Ankle Pain)
- Tarsal tunnel syndrome (ankle pain)
- Tendinitis ...
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.