A chronic loss of ankle joint motion due to structural changes in muscle, tendons, ligaments, or skin that prevent normal movement of the joints of the ankle.
... More on Ankle contracture »
Causes of Ankle contracture
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Ankle Contracture:
- Arthrogryposis, Congenital, Lower Limb, X-Linked
- Bethlem Myopathy
- Bruck Syndrome 1
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease, Axonal, Type 2X
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease, Type 4J
- Congenital Disorder Of Glycosylation, Type Ie
- Frontometaphyseal Dysplasia
- Muscular Dystrophy-Dystroglycanopathy (Limb ...
Causes List for Ankle contracture
Possible causes of Ankle contracture (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Arthrogryposis (Ankle contracture)
- Bethlem myopathy (Ankle contracture)
- Bruck syndrome type 1 (Ankle contracture)
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease (Ankle contracture)
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, axonal type 2X (Ankle contracture)
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, type 4J (Ankle contracture)
- Congenital Disorders (Ankle contracture) ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ C1837407/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.