Sweating too little, anhidrosis, can be life-threatening because your body can overheat. Causes of anhidrosis include dehydration, burns, and some skin and nerve disorders.
...Source: MedLinePlus (NIH)1
... More on Anhidrosis »
Causes of Anhidrosis
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Anhidrosis:
- Anhidrosis, Familial Generalized, With Abnormal Or Absent Sweat Glands
- Anhidrosis, Isolated, With Normal Sweat Glands
- Ankyloblepharon-Ectodermal Defects-Cleft Lip/Palate
- Bjornstad Syndrome
- Cockayne Syndrome A
- Cockayne Syndrome, Type B
- Combined Immunodeficiency Due To CRAC Channel ...
Causes List for Anhidrosis
Possible causes of Anhidrosis (or similar symptoms) may include:3
- Anhidrosis, familial generalized, with abnormal or absent sweat glands (Anhidrosis)
- Anhidrotic ectodermal dysplasia with immune deficiency (anhidrosis)
- Ankyloblepharon-Ectodermal Defects-Cleft Lip/Palate (Anhidrosis)
- Anosmia (Anhidrosis)
- Arachnoiditis (Anhidrosis)
- Autonomic neuropathy (lack of sweating)
- Autosomal dominant leukodystrophy with autonomic disease (anhidrosis) ...
• • •
- Source: MedLinePlus (NIH): medlineplus.gov/ sweat.html
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.