Causes of Anal bleeding
Anal bleeding can be a sign of many different problems. Some causes can be serious, which is why it should be checked out by your doctor.
...Source: New Zealand Health2
... More Causes of Anal bleeding »
Diagnosis of Anal bleeding
You may need tests to find the cause of the bleeding. These could include X-rays or endoscopic procedures such as a colonoscopy. A colonoscopy is the passage of a long, flexible tube through the colon, which allows doctors to
... Diagnosis of Anal bleeding »
Causes List for Anal bleeding
Possible causes of Anal bleeding (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Abuse (Rectal Bleeding)
- Amebiasis (bloody diarrhea)
- Amebic Dysentery (Rectal Bleeding, bloody diarrhea)
- Amyloidosis (Rectal Bleeding)
- Anal Cancer (bleeding from the anus, rectal bleeding)
- Anal Fissure (Bloody diarrhea, anal bleeding, bleeding from the anus, causing anal bleeding, rectal bleeding)
- Anorectal Disorders ...
• • •
- Source: New Zealand Health: health.govt.nz/ your-health/ conditions-and-treatments/ diseases-and-illnesses
- Source: New Zealand Health: health.govt.nz/ your-health/ conditions-and-treatments/ diseases-and-illnesses/ bleeding-anus
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.