Amniotic fluid abnormality
Abnormality of the amniotic fluid, which is the fluid contained in the amniotic sac surrounding the developing fetus.
... More on Amniotic fluid abnormality »
Causes of Amniotic fluid abnormality
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Abnormality Of The Amniotic Fluid:
- Combined Oxidative Phosphorylation Deficiency 5
- Congenital Disorder Of Glycosylation, Type Ia
- Congenital Disorder Of Glycosylation, Type Ik
- Lethal Congenital Contracture Syndrome 1
- Lymphedema, Hereditary, IA
- Pyruvate Kinase Deficiency Of Red Cells
- Trifunctional Protein Deficiency ...
Causes List for Amniotic fluid abnormality
Possible causes of Amniotic fluid abnormality (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- ALG1-CDG syndrome (Abnormality of the amniotic fluid)
- Carbohydrate-deficient glycoprotein syndrome type I (Abnormality of the amniotic fluid)
- Combined oxidative phosphorylation deficiency type 5 (Abnormality of the amniotic fluid, Amniotic fluid abnormality)
- Congenital Disorder Of Glycosylation, Type Ia (Abnormality ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ C0266781/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.