Ambiguous female genitalia
Causes of Ambiguous female genitalia
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Ambiguous Genitalia, Female:
- 45,X/46,XY Mixed Gonadal Dysgenesis
- Adrenal Hyperplasia, Congenital, Due To Steroid 11-Beta-Hydroxylasedeficiency
- Aromatase Deficiency
- Classic Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia Due To 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia Due To 11-Beta-Hydroxylase Deficiency ...
Causes List for Ambiguous female genitalia
Possible causes of Ambiguous female genitalia (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Adrenal Hyperplasia (Ambiguous female genitalia)
- Aromatase deficiency (Ambiguous female genitalia)
- Classic congenital adrenal hyperplasia due to 21-hydroxylase deficiency (Ambiguous female genitalia)
- Congenital Disorders (Ambiguous female genitalia)
- Congenital adrenal hyperplasia due to cytochrome P450 oxidoreductase deficiency (Ambiguous female genitalia)
- Congenital adrenal hyperplasia due to 11-beta-hydroxylase deficiency ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ C1859980/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.