Causes of Aglossia
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Aglossia:More Causes of Aglossia »
Differential Diagnosis of Aglossia
- difficulty lifting their tongue up or moving it from side to side
- difficulty sticking their tongue out
- their tongue looks notched or heart ...
Causes List for Aglossia
Possible causes of Aglossia (or similar symptoms) may include:3
- Agnathia-Otocephaly Complex (Aglossia)
- Dysgnathia complex (Aglossia)
- Hanhart syndrome (Aglossia)
- Hypomandibular faciocranial dysostosis (Aglossia)
- Microglossia (aglossia)
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.