Adipose tissue abnormality
An abnormality of adipose tissue, which is loose connective tissue composed of adipocytes.
... More on Adipose tissue abnormality »
Causes of Adipose tissue abnormality
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Abnormality Of Adipose Tissue:
- Alstrom Syndrome
- Focal Dermal Hypoplasia
- Hypocalcemic Vitamin D-Resistant Rickets
- Nasu-Hakola Disease
Causes List for Adipose tissue abnormality
Possible causes of Adipose tissue abnormality (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- ACTH-secreting pituitary adenoma (Abnormality of adipose tissue)
- Alstrom syndrome (Abnormality of adipose tissue, Adipose tissue abnormality)
- Alström syndrome (Abnormality of adipose tissue)
- Becker nevus syndrome (Abnormality of adipose tissue)
- Carney complex (Abnormality of adipose tissue)
- Congenital disorders of glycosylation ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN008014/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.