Aciduria: Excretion of urine with an acid pH.
... More on Aciduria »
Causes of Aciduria
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Aciduria:More Causes of Aciduria »
Causes List for Aciduria
Possible causes of Aciduria (or similar symptoms) may include:3
- Alaninuria with microcephaly, dwarfism, enamel hypoplasia and diabetes mellitus (Aminoaciduria)
- Alkaptonuria (Aminoaciduria)
- Amino aciduria with mental deficiency, dwarfism, muscular dystrophy, osteoporosis and acidosis (Aminoaciduria)
- Arginase deficiency (Aminoaciduria)
- Argininosuccinate Lyase Deficiency (Aminoaciduria)
- Argininosuccinic aciduria (Aminoaciduria)
- Arthrogryposis renal dysfunction cholestasis syndrome (Aminoaciduria) ...
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.