Aches is a general term for “soreness” or discomfort that falls below the severity of “pain”. Types of aches include muscle aches, aching joints, headache, and so on. Common locations of aches include neck aches, back ache, aching feet, posterior knee ache, aching wrist, aching fingers, and other types.
... More on Aches »
Specific Causes of Aches
Fibromyalgia can cause aches and pains all over the body, typically in the back of the neck, shoulders, lower back, hips, shins, elbows and knees. People with fibromyalgia often say they ache all over.
Quite often, the pain
... Causes of Aches »
Causes List for Aches
Possible causes of Aches (or similar symptoms) may include:2
- Acute Bronchitis (aches)
- Acute pancreatitis (ache, constant ache)
- Acute prostatitis (aches)
- Airborne allergies (General Aches)
- Allergies (General Aches)
- Apricot kernel poisoning (aches)
- Arthritis (ache, aching pain)
- Bile duct cancer (dull ache)
- Bone Cancer (ache, persistent ache)
- Bronchitis (aches)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome ...
Types of aches by severity include:
Other pain-like sensations include:
Particular common types of aches include:
Types of aches by affected body location include:
- Leg aches
- Foot ...
• • •
- Source: NHS Choices UK: nhs.uk/ Livewell/ Pain/ Pages/ 20-painful-conditions.aspx
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.