Congenital absence of the toenail.
... More on Absent toenail »
Causes of Absent toenail
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Absent Toenail:
- Aphalangy-Syndactyly-Microcephaly Syndrome
- Brachymorphism-Onychodysplasia-Dysphalangism Syndrome
- Distal 22q11.2 Microdeletion Syndrome
- Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa, Nails Only
- Ectodermal Dysplasia 5, Hair/Nail Type
- Fibular Aplasia Or Hypoplasia, Femoral Bowing And Poly-, Syn-, And Oligodactyly
- Focal Dermal Hypoplasia ...
Causes List for Absent toenail
Possible causes of Absent toenail (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Brachymorphism-Onychodysplasia-Dysphalangism Syndrome (Absent toenail)
- Distal 22q11.2 microdeletion syndrome (Absent toenail)
- Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa (Absent toenail)
- Fibular Aplasia Or Hypoplasia, Femoral Bowing And Poly-, Syn-, And Oligodactyly (Absent toenail)
- Focal dermal hypoplasia (Absent toenail)
- Fuhrmann syndrome (Absent toenail) ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ C1844555/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.