Causes of Absent tibia
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Absent Tibia:
- Brachyphalangy, Polydactyly, And Tibial Aplasia/Hypoplasia
- Femur, Unilateral Bifid, With Monodactylous Ectrodactyly
- Fibular Dimelia-Diplopodia Syndrome
- Laurin-Sandrow Syndrome
- Short-Rib Thoracic Dysplasia 3 With Or Without Polydactyly
- Split-Hand/Foot Malformation With Long Bone Deficiency ...
Causes List for Absent tibia
Possible causes of Absent tibia (or similar symptoms) may include:3
- Absence of Tibia (Absent tibia)
- Absence of tibia with polydactyly (Absent tibia)
- Brachyphalangy, polydactyly, and tibial aplasia/hypoplasia (Absent tibia)
- Brachyphalangy (Absent tibia)
- Cleft hand absent tibia (Absent tibia)
- Congenital deafness (Absent tibia)
- Femur bifid with monodactylous ectrodactyly (Absent tibia) ...
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.