Absent thumb, i.e., the absence of both phalanges of a thumb and the associated soft tissues.
... More on Absent thumbs »
Causes of Absent thumbs
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Absent Thumb:
- Acrofacial Dysostosis 1, Nager Type
- Bartsocas-Papas Syndrome
- Craniosynostosis With Anomalies Of The Cranial Base And Digits
- Diamond-Blackfan Anemia
- Diamond-Blackfan Anemia 11
- Duane-Radial Ray Syndrome
- Fanconi Anemia, Complementation Group A
- Fanconi Anemia ...
Causes List for Absent thumbs
Possible causes of Absent thumbs (or similar symptoms) may include:3
- Acrofacial Dysostosis type 1, Nager Type (Absent thumb)
- Anemia (Absent thumb, Absent thumbs)
- Baller-Gerold syndrome (absent thumbs)
- Craniosynostosis (Absent thumbs)
- Diamond-Blackfan anemia type 11 (Absent thumb, Absent thumbs)
- Diamond-Blackfan anemia type 1 (Absent thumb)
- Diamond-blackfan anemia ...
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.