Absent speech: Complete lack of development of speech and language abilities.
This term should not be used in very young children.
... More on Absent speech »
Causes of Absent speech
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Absent Speech:
- 14q12 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 1p36 Deletion Syndrome
- 3p25.3 Microdeletion Syndrome
- Adenylosuccinate Lyase Deficiency
- Aicardi-Goutieres Syndrome 7
- Allan-Herndon-Dudley Syndrome
- Amish Infantile Epilepsy Syndrome
- Angelman Syndrome
- Arts Syndrome
- Blepharophimosis-Ptosis-Intellectual Disability Syndrome
- Christianson Syndrome ...
Causes List for Absent speech
Possible causes of Absent speech (or similar symptoms) may include:3
- ALG11-CDG syndrome (Absent speech)
- Adenylosuccinate lyase deficiency (Absent speech)
- Aicardi-goutieres syndrome type 7 (Absent speech)
- Allan-Herndon-Dudley syndrome (Absent speech)
- Amish infantile epilepsy syndrome (Absent speech)
- Angelman Syndrome (absent speech)
- Arts syndrome (Absent speech)
- Beta-Propeller Protein-Associated Neurodegeneration ...
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.