Absent pubic hair
Absent pubic hair: Absence of pubic hair.
... More on Absent pubic hair »
Causes of Absent pubic hair
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Absent Pubic Hair:
- Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome
- Clouston Syndrome
- Complete Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome
- Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism 12 With Or Without Anosmia
Causes List for Absent pubic hair
Possible causes of Absent pubic hair (or similar symptoms) may include:3
- Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome (Absent pubic hair)
- Clouston syndrome (Absent pubic hair)
- Complete androgen insensitivity syndrome (absent pubic hair)
- Hidrotic ectodermal dysplasia syndrome (Absent pubic hair)
- Hypogonadotropic hypogonadism type 12 with or without anosmia (Absent pubic hair)
- Patel Bixler syndrome (Absent ...
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.