Absent nipple: Congenital failure to develop, and absence of, the nipple.
This finding can be unilateral or bilateral.
... More on Absent nipple »
Causes of Absent nipple
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Absent Nipple:
- Acrorenal-Mandibular Syndrome
- Adult Syndrome
- Amastia, Bilateral, With Ureteral Triplication And Dysmorphism
- Branchioskeletogenital Syndrome
- Breasts And/Or Nipples, Aplasia Or Hypoplasia Of, 1
- Breasts And/Or Nipples, Aplasia Or Hypoplasia Of, 2
- Ectodermal Dysplasia 11A, Hypohidrotic ...
Causes List for Absent nipple
Possible causes of Absent nipple (or similar symptoms) may include:3
- ADULT syndrome (Absent nipple)
- Absent breasts and nipples (Absent nipple)
- Acrorenal mandibular syndrome (Absent nipple)
- Branchioskeletogenital syndrome (Absent nipple)
- Breasts and/or nipples, aplasia or hypoplasia of, type 2 (Absent nipple)
- Ectodermal Dysplasia type 1, Hypohidrotic, X-Linked (Absent nipple) ...
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.