Absent nares: The nostrils (the paired channels of the nose) are not present.
... More on Absent nares »
Causes of Absent nares
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Absent Nares:
- Agnathia-Holoprosencephaly-Situs Inversus Syndrome
- Holoprosencephaly-Postaxial Polydactyly Syndrome
- X-Linked Intellectual Disability, Turner Type
Causes List for Absent nares
Possible causes of Absent nares (or similar symptoms) may include:3
- Arhinia choanal atresia microphthalmia (Absent nares)
- Cerebrooculonasal syndrome (Absent nares)
- Dysgnathia complex (Absent nares)
- Hartsfield syndrome (Absent nares)
- Holoprosencephaly-postaxial polydactyly syndrome (Absent nares)
- Holoprosencephaly (Absent nares)
- Pseudotrisomy 13 syndrome (Absent nares)
- XK aprosencephaly (Absent nares)
- X-linked intellectual disability ...
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.