Absent inner eyelashes
Causes of Absent inner eyelashes
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Absent Inner Eyelashes:More Causes of Absent inner eyelashes »
Causes List for Absent inner eyelashes
Possible causes of Absent inner eyelashes (or similar symptoms) may include:2
- Ablepharon macrostomia syndrome (Absent eyelashes)
- Alopecia universalis (Absent eyelashes)
- Ankyloblepharon-Ectodermal Defects-Cleft Lip/Palate (Absent eyelashes)
- Cardiofaciocutaneous syndrome type 1 (Absent eyelashes)
- Cardiofaciocutaneous syndrome (absent eyelashes)
- Cardio-facio-cutaneous syndrome (Absent eyelashes)
- Cerebral Atrophy (Absent eyelashes)
- Congenital ectodermal dysplasia of face ...
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.