Lack of eyelashes.
... More on Absent eyelashes »
Causes of Absent eyelashes
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Absent Eyelashes:
- Ablepharon Macrostomia Syndrome
- Ablepharon-Macrostomia Syndrome
- Absent Eyebrows And Eyelashes With Mental Retardation
- Alopecia Universalis
- Ankyloblepharon-Ectodermal Defects-Cleft Lip/Palate
- Cardiofaciocutaneous Syndrome 1
- Craniosynostosis-Anal Anomalies-Porokeratosis Syndrome
- Ectodermal Dysplasia 4, Hair/Nail Type
- Epidermolysis Bullosa Simplex ...
Causes List for Absent eyelashes
Possible causes of Absent eyelashes (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Ablepharon macrostomia syndrome (Absent eyelashes)
- Alopecia universalis (Absent eyelashes)
- Ankyloblepharon-Ectodermal Defects-Cleft Lip/Palate (Absent eyelashes)
- Cardiofaciocutaneous syndrome type 1 (Absent eyelashes)
- Cardiofaciocutaneous syndrome (absent eyelashes)
- Cardio-facio-cutaneous syndrome (Absent eyelashes)
- Cerebral Atrophy (Absent eyelashes)
- Congenital ectodermal dysplasia of face ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ C1843005/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.