Absence of the eyebrow.
... More on Absent eyebrow »
Causes of Absent eyebrow
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Absent Eyebrow:
- Ablepharon Macrostomia Syndrome
- Ablepharon-Macrostomia Syndrome
- Absent Eyebrows And Eyelashes With Mental Retardation
- Alopecia Universalis
- Arthrogryposis And Ectodermal Dysplasia
- Cardiofaciocutaneous Syndrome 1
- Cardiofaciocutaneous Syndrome 2
- Cardiofaciocutaneous Syndrome 4
- Craniosynostosis-Anal Anomalies-Porokeratosis Syndrome
- Ectodermal Dysplasia 1 ...
Causes List for Absent eyebrow
Possible causes of Absent eyebrow (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Ablepharon macrostomia syndrome (Absent eyebrow, absent eyebrows)
- Alopecia universalis (Absent eyebrow)
- Arthrogryposis and ectodermal dysplasia (Absent eyebrow, absent eyebrows)
- Barber Say syndrome (absent eyebrows)
- Brachydactyly-Mental Retardation syndrome (absent eyebrows)
- Cardiofaciocutaneous syndrome type 1 (Absent eyebrow)
- Cardiofaciocutaneous syndrome type 2 ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN002016/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.