Absence of fleshy non-cartilaginous tissue inferior to the tragus and incisura.
... More on Absent earlobe »
Causes of Absent earlobe
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Absent Earlobe:
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Progeroid Form
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Type IV, Autosomal Dominant
- Focal Facial Dermal Dysplasia Type II
- Mental Retardation With Optic Atrophy, Facial Dysmorphism, Microcephaly, And Short Stature
- Progeroid Syndrome, Neonatal
- Roberts Syndrome
- Seckel Syndrome ...
Causes List for Absent earlobe
Possible causes of Absent earlobe (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Autosomal dominant inheritance (Absent earlobe)
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Progeroid Form (Absent earlobe)
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Type IV, Autosomal Dominant (Absent earlobe)
- Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, progeroid type (Absent earlobe)
- Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, type 4 (Absent earlobe)
- Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, vascular type ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ C1849364/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.