Absent axillary hair
Absence of axillary hair.
... More on Absent axillary hair »
Causes of Absent axillary hair
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Absent Axillary Hair:
- Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome
- Brachycephaly, Deafness, Cataract, Microstomia, And Mental Retardation
- Clouston Syndrome
- Complete Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome
- Hypotrichosis 11
- Ossified Ear Cartilages With Mental Deficiency, Muscle Wasting, And Bony Changes
- Sea-Blue ...
Causes List for Absent axillary hair
Possible causes of Absent axillary hair (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome (Absent axillary hair)
- Brachycephaly, Deafness, Cataract, Microstomia, And Mental Retardation (Absent axillary hair)
- Brachycephaly (Absent axillary hair)
- Cataracts (Absent axillary hair)
- Clouston syndrome (Absent axillary hair)
- Complete androgen insensitivity syndrome (Absent axillary hair)
- Deafness (Absent axillary hair) ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ C1859392/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.