Abnormally low-pitched voice
An abnormally low-pitched voice.
... More on Abnormally low-pitched voice »
Causes of Abnormally low-pitched voice
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Abnormally Low-Pitched Voice:More Causes of Abnormally low-pitched voice »
Causes List for Abnormally low-pitched voice
Possible causes of Abnormally low-pitched voice (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Adrenal tumors (deep voice)
- Adrenocortical carcinoma (a deepening of the voice, deep voice)
- Anabolic steroid abuse (a deepening of the voice, cause a deepening of the voice)
- Aromatase deficiency (deep voice)
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (deep voice)
- Cornelia de Lange syndrome ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN009132/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.