Reflex, Abnormal: An abnormal response to a stimulus applied to the sensory components of the nervous system. This may take the form of increased, decreased, or absent reflexes.
... More on Abnormal reflexes »
Causes List for Abnormal reflexes
Possible causes of Abnormal reflexes (or similar symptoms) may include:2
- Adie syndrome (reflex symptoms)
- Bacterial meningitis (abnormal reflexes)
- Giant Axonal Neuropathy (abnormal reflexes)
- Holmes-Adie syndrome (reflex symptoms)
- Hyperekplexia (Abnormal Reflex)
- Meningitis (abnormal reflexes)
- Mollaret meningitis (abnormal reflexes)
- Multi-Infarct Dementia (reflex abnormalities)
- Sudden infant death with dysgenesis of the testes syndrome ...
Similar Topic Articles
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.