Abnormal muscle tone
Causes List for Abnormal muscle tone
Possible causes of Abnormal muscle tone (or similar symptoms) may include:1
- Acute necrotizing encephalopathy type 1 (abnormal muscle tone)
- Bohring-Opitz syndrome (abnormal muscle tone)
- Canavan Disease (abnormal muscle tone)
- Cerebral Palsy (Abnormal muscle tone)
- Chromosome 12p duplication (abnormal muscle tone)
- Familial hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis (abnormal muscle tone)
- Hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis (abnormal muscle ...
Similar Topic Articles
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.