Abnormal Hair Pattern
Abnormal hair pattern: An abnormality of the distribution of hair growth.
... More on Abnormal Hair Pattern »
Causes of Abnormal Hair Pattern
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Abnormal Hair Pattern:
- 16q24.3 Microdeletion Syndrome
- 8q22.1 Microdeletion Syndrome
- Ablepharon Macrostomia Syndrome
- Acrofacial Dysostosis, Catania Type
- Braddock Syndrome
- Corpus Callosum Agenesis-Abnormal Genitalia Syndrome
- Craniodigital Syndrome-Intellectual Disability Syndrome
- C Syndrome
- Distal Trisomy 18q
- Focal Facial Dermal Dysplasia Type III ...
Causes List for Abnormal Hair Pattern
Possible causes of Abnormal Hair Pattern (or similar symptoms) may include:3
- Ablepharon macrostomia syndrome (Abnormal hair pattern)
- Acrofacial dysostosis Catania type (Abnormal hair pattern)
- Acrofacial dysostosis (Abnormal Hair Pattern)
- C syndrome (Abnormal hair pattern)
- Distal trisomy 18q (Abnormal hair pattern)
- Focal facial dermal dysplasia type III (Abnormal hair pattern)
- Fraser syndrome ...
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.