Abnormal facial shape
An abnormal morphology (form) of the face or its components.
... More on Abnormal facial shape »
Causes of Abnormal facial shape
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Abnormal Facial Shape:
- 3- Hydroxyisobutyric Aciduria
- 3-Hydroxyisobutyryl-CoA Hydrolase Deficiency
- 3-Methylglutaconic Aciduria With Cataracts, Neurologic Involvement, And Neutropenia
- 49,XXXYY Syndrome
- 6q Terminal Deletion Syndrome
- 7p22.1 Microduplication Syndrome
- Adenylosuccinate Lyase Deficiency
- Adrenoleukodystrophy, Autosomal Neonatal Form ...
Causes List for Abnormal facial shape
Possible causes of Abnormal facial shape (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- ALG13-CDG syndrome (Abnormal facial shape)
- Adenylosuccinate lyase deficiency (Abnormal facial shape)
- Adrenoleukodystrophy (Abnormal facial shape)
- Al-Gazali-Donnai-Mueller syndrome (Abnormal facial shape)
- Aminopterin Syndrome Sine Aminopterin (Abnormal facial shape)
- Anemia (Abnormal facial shape)
- Aortic arch anomaly, peculiar facies, intellectual disability ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN001810/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.