Abnormal eating behavior
Abnormal eating habit with excessive or insufficient consumption of food or any other abnormal pattern of food consumption.
... More on Abnormal eating behavior »
Causes of Abnormal eating behavior
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Abnormal Eating Behavior:
- 1p21.3 Microdeletion Syndrome
Causes List for Abnormal eating behavior
Possible causes of Abnormal eating behavior (or similar symptoms) may include:4
- Alzheimer’s Disease (Eating problems)
- Anorexia Nervosa (eating disorder, eating disorders, extremely disturbed eating behavior)
- Binge eating disorder (eating disorder)
- Bulimia Nervosa (eating disorder)
- Bulimia (eating disorder)
- Child abuse (eating disorders)
- Chromosome 1p36 deletion syndrome (Abnormal eating behavior)
- Congenital leptin deficiency ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN117629/
- Source: Human Phenotype Ontology
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.