Abdominal wall abnormality
The presence of any abnormality affecting the abdominal wall.
... More on Abdominal wall abnormality »
Causes List for Abdominal wall abnormality
Possible causes of Abdominal wall abnormality (or similar symptoms) may include:3
- Axenfeld-Rieger syndrome type 1 (Abnormality of the abdominal wall)
- Axenfeld-Rieger syndrome (Abnormality of the abdominal wall)
- Celiac Disease (Abnormality of the abdominal wall)
- Cranioectodermal dysplasia type 1 (Abnormality of the abdominal wall)
- Cranioectodermal dysplasia (Abnormality of the abdominal ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN003801/
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.