Causes List for Abdominal swelling
Possible causes of Abdominal swelling (or similar symptoms) may include:1
- Abdominal adhesions (abdominal swelling)
- Achondrogenesis type 1A (Protuberant abdomen)
- Achondrogenesis, type IA (Protuberant abdomen)
- Achondrogenesis (Protuberant abdomen)
- Acrocephalopolydactyly (Protuberant abdomen)
- Acute neuronopathic Gaucher disease (Protuberant abdomen)
- Acute pancreatitis (swelling of the abdomen)
- Ancylostomiasis (abdominal swelling)
- Appendicitis (Swelling in the abdomen) ...
Similar Topic Articles
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.