Abdominal organ abnormality
An abnormality of the viscera of the abdomen.
... More on Abdominal organ abnormality »
Causes List for Abdominal organ abnormality
Possible causes of Abdominal organ abnormality (or similar symptoms) may include:3
- Barrett’s Esophagus (Abnormality of the abdominal organs)
- Cardiofaciocutaneous syndrome (Abnormality of the abdominal organs)
- Escobar syndrome, type B (Abnormality of the abdominal organs)
- Multiple pterygium syndrome Escobar type (Abnormality of the abdominal organs)
- Multiple pterygium syndrome (Abnormality of the ...
• • •
- [from HPO]
- Source: GTR (NCBI/NIH): ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ gtr/ conditions/ CN001821/
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.