Causes List for Abdominal distension
Possible causes of Abdominal distension (or similar symptoms) may include:1
- Abdominal adhesions (abdominal swelling)
- Acute pancreatitis (swelling of the abdomen)
- Ancylostomiasis (abdominal swelling)
- Appendicitis (Swelling in the abdomen)
- Ascites (abdominal swelling)
- Bowel Obstruction (constant abdominal swelling)
- Cancer Late Effects (Swelling of the abdomen)
- Cecal Volvulus (abdominal swelling)
- Celiac Disease (swelling ...
Similar Topic Articles
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.