Abdominal cramps often refers to the type of abdominal cramping pain that is associated with diarrheal disorders (e.g. diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, etc.). This type of cramps is actually pain from inside the digestive system.
In other contexts, abdominal cramps may refer to abdominal pain of any type
... More on Abdominal cramps »
Causes List for Abdominal cramps
Possible causes of Abdominal cramps (or similar symptoms) may include:1
- AA amyloidosis (Abdominal pain)
- ACTH-secreting pituitary adenoma (Abdominal pain)
- AIDS (abdominal cramps)
- Aagenaes syndrome (Abdominal pain)
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (Abdominal Pain)
- Abdominal adhesions (chronic abdominal pain)
- Abdominal cancer (Abdominal Pain)
- Abdominal cystic lymphangioma (abdominal pain)
- Abdominal injury (Abdominal Pain) ...
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.