Abdominal colic: A type of abdominal pain that comes and goes in waves, most often starting and ending suddenly and being of severe intensity.
Colicky abdominal pain can be caused by kidney stones and gallstones, among other etiologies. This type of pain
... More on Abdominal colic »
Causes of Abdominal colic
Some of the causes of the condition may include: Causes of Abdominal Colic:More Causes of Abdominal colic »
Causes List for Abdominal colic
Possible causes of Abdominal colic (or similar symptoms) may include:3
- Acquired angioedema (colicky pain)
- Acute hepatic porphyria (Abdominal colic)
- Angioedema (colicky pain)
- Colicky baby (colic, symptoms of colic)
- Congenital sucrase-isomaltase deficiency (Abdominal colic, colic)
- Hyperlipoproteinemia type 1 (colic)
- Infant Colic (colic, symptoms of colic)
- Porphobilinogen synthase deficiency (Abdominal colic) ...
• • •
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.