Bloating is a feeling of fullness or swelling in your abdomen. Bloating most often occurs during or after a meal.
You may feel pain or discomfort in your abdomen when gas does not move through your intestines normally.
Gas normally enters your digestive tract when you swallow air and when
... More on Abdominal bloating »
Specific Causes of Abdominal bloating
Ovarian cancer: Common symptoms of ovarian cancer include:
- feeling constantly bloated
Causes List for Abdominal bloating
Possible causes of Abdominal bloating (or similar symptoms) may include:3
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (Abdominal Distention)
- Abdominal abscess (Abdominal Distention)
- Abdominal cancer (Abdominal Distention)
- Abdominal injury (Abdominal Distention)
- Achondrogenesis type 1A (Abdominal distention)
- Achondrogenesis type 1B (Abdominal distention)
- Achondrogenesis type 2 (Abdominal distention)
- Achondrogenesis, type IB (Abdominal distention)
- Achondrogenesis, type II ...
Treatments for Abdominal bloating
The anti-bloat FODMAP diet
A specific type of wheat-free diet may help certain people with wheat sensitivity.
Designed originally for people with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), the low-FODMAP diet is now being recommended by dietitians to people
... Treatment for Abdominal bloating »
• • •
- Source: NIDDK (NIH): niddk.nih.gov/ health-information/ health-topics/ digestive-diseases/ gas-digestive-tract/ Pages/ all-content.aspx
- Source: NHS Choices UK: nhs.uk/ conditions/ ovarian-cancer/
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
- Source: NHS Choices UK: nhs.uk/ Livewell/ digestive-health/ Pages/ cutting-out-bread.aspx
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.