These are simple falls where a person stumbles and “trips over”. The person typically falls forward, and a wrist injury is common. Various other injuries are possible: sprains, strains, contusions, fractures, wrist fracture, concussion, etc. The initial stumble may also have been caused by an ankle sprain from lost footing
... More on Trip Falls »
Causes List for Trip Falls
Some possible causes of Trip Falls or similar disorders may include:1
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (stumbling, tripping)
- Batten Disease (stumbling)
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease (tripping)
- Dermatomyositis (tripping)
- Dopa-responsive dystonia, Segawa syndrome (stumbling)
- Huntington’s Disease (stumbling) ...
• • •
- Source: Algorithmically Generated List
• • •
Note: This site is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. See your doctor or other qualified medical professional for all your medical needs.